- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 1 hr
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 chicken bullion cubes
- 5 c water
- 2 1/2 c of minute rice (uncooked)
- 2 tbsp sage
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 cans mixed veggies
- You can add veggies as you like, celery and such
- Cook chicken breast in the oven on 350 for 50 minutes. Let cool and tear them apart or cube them.
- Add all ingredients into pot and bring to a boil. Then turn down to simmer for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Or add all to crock pot and turn on low. Ready to eat after about 4 hours. Cook in the morning and have dinner ready by evening!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
A Falcon Feast
Koken met OmaSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More