- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. mild salsa
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 8 - 12 flour tortillas
- In skillet or saucepan, combine chicken, water, salsa and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into center of tortillas and wrap. You can add cheese to mixture before wrapping, if desired.
- To FREEZE: Simply wrap each folded tortilla in tin foil and place in 1gallon freezer bag.
- I like to have 8 to a bag (for our swaps).
- To SERVE: Reheat and eat! Another "instant" meal! This makes a LOT!
- We found it to be very filling, and kind to our diets!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More