- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. mild salsa
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 8 - 12 flour tortillas
- In skillet or saucepan, combine chicken, water, salsa and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into center of tortillas and wrap. You can add cheese to mixture before wrapping, if desired.
- To FREEZE: Simply wrap each folded tortilla in tin foil and place in 1gallon freezer bag.
- I like to have 8 to a bag (for our swaps).
- To SERVE: Reheat and eat! Another "instant" meal! This makes a LOT!
- We found it to be very filling, and kind to our diets!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Social Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More