- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1 (1 cup)
- Preparation Time: 3
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tsp. dried minced onion
- 1/4 Tsp. sodium-free chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 Cup frozen peas
- 1/2 Can (4.5 oz.) chunk chicken breast, drained (1/4 cup)
- 1 Container (4.4 oz.) Ready to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice (3/4 cup)
- 1 Weight Watchers® Original Swiss Flavored Cheese Wedge, cut into small pieces
- Combine water, onion and bouillon powder in a large microwave-safe mug; stir to combine. Add peas, chicken, rice and cheese; stir gently to mix. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes before serving. *Recipe may be doubled.
- Microwave ovens vary so cooking times might be different.
NotesWeight Watchers POINTS ® value of 7 per serving