Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas
Why I Love This Recipe
For your Max phase. Avoid dairy, wheat, and oil during your cleanse! You may also omit/replace ingredients as you wish. Make turkey cheese quesadillas, or spinach and mozz quesadillas.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
6-8 whole-grain tortillas
1/2 C fresh spinach
1/2 C Mozzerella, or to taste
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
black pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil as needed
1. Layer chicken, cheese, spinach, and seasonings in 2 tortillas as desired. Don't overfill with cheese!
2. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in skillet.
3. Cook quesadilla in oil until brown and cheese is melted, about 4-6 minutes on each side.
4. Repeat until your quesadillas are all finished. You can store finished quesadillas in warm oven (250 degrees) until they are all done.
5. Use a pizza cutter to cut quesadillas into triangles. Cut in half, then quarter the halves.
6. Serve with PLAIN yogurt (substitute for sour cream) only during max phase.