- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 6-8 whole-grain tortillas
- 1/2 C fresh spinach
- 1/2 C Mozzerella, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- 1. Layer chicken, cheese, spinach, and seasonings in 2 tortillas as desired. Don't overfill with cheese!
- 2. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in skillet.
- 3. Cook quesadilla in oil until brown and cheese is melted, about 4-6 minutes on each side.
- 4. Repeat until your quesadillas are all finished. You can store finished quesadillas in warm oven (250 degrees) until they are all done.
- 5. Use a pizza cutter to cut quesadillas into triangles. Cut in half, then quarter the halves.
- 6. Serve with PLAIN yogurt (substitute for sour cream) only during max phase.
NotesFor your Max phase. Avoid dairy, wheat, and oil during your cleanse! You may also omit/replace ingredients as you wish. Make turkey cheese quesadillas, or spinach and mozz quesadillas.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More