- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 6-8 whole-grain tortillas
- 1/2 C fresh spinach
- 1/2 C Mozzerella, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- 1. Layer chicken, cheese, spinach, and seasonings in 2 tortillas as desired. Don't overfill with cheese!
- 2. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in skillet.
- 3. Cook quesadilla in oil until brown and cheese is melted, about 4-6 minutes on each side.
- 4. Repeat until your quesadillas are all finished. You can store finished quesadillas in warm oven (250 degrees) until they are all done.
- 5. Use a pizza cutter to cut quesadillas into triangles. Cut in half, then quarter the halves.
- 6. Serve with PLAIN yogurt (substitute for sour cream) only during max phase.
NotesFor your Max phase. Avoid dairy, wheat, and oil during your cleanse! You may also omit/replace ingredients as you wish. Make turkey cheese quesadillas, or spinach and mozz quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More