- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups uncooked fusilli (corkscrew) pasta (9 ounces)
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
- Stir bell peppers, asparagus, water and pepper into chicken; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir pasta and Alfredo sauce into chicken mixture; cook until hot
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More