CHICKEN AND SPRING VEGETABLE TOSS
- 3 cups uncooked fusilli (corkscrew) pasta (9 ounces)
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
While pasta is cooking, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
Stir bell peppers, asparagus, water and pepper into chicken; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir pasta and Alfredo sauce into chicken mixture; cook until hot