- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups uncooked fusilli (corkscrew) pasta (9 ounces)
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
- Stir bell peppers, asparagus, water and pepper into chicken; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir pasta and Alfredo sauce into chicken mixture; cook until hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More