- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Stovetop stuffing
- 1-2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1.5 lbs chicken, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- Pour dry stuffing into casserole dish.
- Add celery, onion, and cooked chicken.
- Add cream of chicken soup and mix thoroughly.
- Add enough broth to wet stuffing, but not too wet.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes or until slightly browned
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Recipes for Vitality
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More