- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2–4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 10¾ oz can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 6 oz box chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts in a Dutch oven, cover with water and cook until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Drain, reserving broth; set aside.
- Cut chicken in small pieces and place in 1½ quart greased baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk and ¼ cup broth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing seasoning mix packet, butter and remaining broth.
- Stir in dry stuffing and sprinkle on top of soup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Vegan Eats!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More