- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2–4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 10¾ oz can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 6 oz box chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts in a Dutch oven, cover with water and cook until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Drain, reserving broth; set aside.
- Cut chicken in small pieces and place in 1½ quart greased baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk and ¼ cup broth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing seasoning mix packet, butter and remaining broth.
- Stir in dry stuffing and sprinkle on top of soup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More