- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 60
- 2–4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 10¾ oz can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 6 oz box chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts in a Dutch oven, cover with water and cook until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Drain, reserving broth; set aside.
- Cut chicken in small pieces and place in 1½ quart greased baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk and ¼ cup broth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing seasoning mix packet, butter and remaining broth.
- Stir in dry stuffing and sprinkle on top of soup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More