- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- 400g (14 ounces) chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon chili
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 200g (7 ounces) mushrooms
- 2 big onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette aka Zucchini (about 250g or about 9 ounces)
- 200g (7 ounces) cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon marjoram or oregano
- oil for frying
- 160g (1.6 ounces) tomato puree
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cube of broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili
- 450g (almost 16 ounces) flour
- 3 teaspoons of 18 percent cream
- 100 (3.5 ounces) yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon oil of olives
- egg to spread if need be
- Cut the chicken breast into large chunks. Add salt, chili and sweet pepper.
- Cut vegetables into large chunks.
- Fry meat and vegetables a little bit and sprinkle with marjoram.
- Boil ingredients in sauce on a low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the meat and vegetable stuffing with sauce. Place this somewhere to cool down.
- Knead ingredients for dough. Divide into 2 parts (one of them little bigger).
- Shape circle "pancake" from bigger part of dough, then leave it to rise (about 15 min.)
- (Make sure your stuffing has cooled down before you perform this next step)
- Put the stuffing mixed with sauce on the dough. The outside section (think pizza crust) of the dough shouldn't be covered with stuffing. Basically, as shown in the image, leave some of the outside area of the dough uncovered.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the other dough section of top. Turn up the outside edges of the dough pieces and close tightly.
- Cut cross-shaped hole in the middle of dough.
- You can beat and egg together and use an egg wash on the dough. This will help give it a golden brown color when it cooks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 250 degrees centigrade or 480 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the dough becomes golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More