CHICKEN AND VEGGIE RING
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mixture of peas, corn, carrots & beans
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley, if desired
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12-inch circle.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
In a medium bowl combine chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and Italian seasoning.
Remove wrap from dough and cut into 8 equal pie shaped pieces.
Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping slightly.
Lightly press overlapping ends together.
Spoon filling over wide ends of ring.
Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends.
Filling will still be visible.
Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2219
Website Credit: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2219