- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mixture of peas, corn, carrots & beans
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Remove wrap from dough and cut into 8 equal pie shaped pieces.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping slightly.
- Lightly press overlapping ends together.
- Spoon filling over wide ends of ring.
- Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends.
- Filling will still be visible.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
NotesThis is an all-in-one meal with your meat, veggies and bread all baked up into this beautiful dish.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2219
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More