- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mixture of peas, corn, carrots & beans
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Remove wrap from dough and cut into 8 equal pie shaped pieces.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping slightly.
- Lightly press overlapping ends together.
- Spoon filling over wide ends of ring.
- Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends.
- Filling will still be visible.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
NotesThis is an all-in-one meal with your meat, veggies and bread all baked up into this beautiful dish.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2219
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More