- Cooking Time: 15min
- Servings: 4 (3slices each)
- Preparation Time: 20min
- 2 packets Pizza Crust (the kind you just add water)
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Cups Mozzorella cheese (plus some)
- Preheat oven to 425f
- cook the in a little olive oil and season to taste. Set Aside.
- cook the veggies in a little butter and season to taste. Set aside.
- Prepare crust as per instructions. Press into a half sheet backing pan to that is rectangular.
- Melt Butter and add garlic
- Spread crust with melted butter mixture
- Cover bottom of crust with a layer of cheese
- add chicken and veggies, scattered over the crust
- add remaining cheese
- bake for approx 15min, or until crust is cooked.
- Cut into squares
NotesAt one time in my life, I had a serious problem with tomato sauce (don't ask). The worst was I really like pizza, or the idea of pizza. So I came up with this so that I could eat my pizza and not worry about the red stuff.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Fun appetizers and snacks
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More