- Cooking Time: 15min
- Servings: 4 (3slices each)
- Preparation Time: 20min
BackstoryAt one time in my life, I had a serious problem with tomato sauce (don't ask). The worst was I really like pizza, or the idea of pizza. So I came up with this so that I could eat my pizza and not worry about the red stuff.
- 2 packets Pizza Crust (the kind you just add water)
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Cups Mozzorella cheese (plus some)
- Preheat oven to 425f
- cook the in a little olive oil and season to taste. Set Aside.
- cook the veggies in a little butter and season to taste. Set aside.
- Prepare crust as per instructions. Press into a half sheet backing pan to that is rectangular.
- Melt Butter and add garlic
- Spread crust with melted butter mixture
- Cover bottom of crust with a layer of cheese
- add chicken and veggies, scattered over the crust
- add remaining cheese
- bake for approx 15min, or until crust is cooked.
- Cut into squares