- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 600 g ground chicken
- (or 500 g ground chicken + 100 g chicken or pork sausage)
- 200 g zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmigiano or Pecorino Romano
- fresh or dry thyme
- salt, pepper
- 1-2 rosemary twigs
- 50 g sundried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 a glass dry white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dry the zucchini (one medium size zucchini should be enough). Grate it and add to the meat, as well as the egg, the breadcrumbs, the grated cheese, finley minced thyme, salt and pepper.
- Form oval meatballs and dredge them in flour.
- When making meatballs, I place a bowl of water near me, and wet one hand before taking meat. This way the meatballs are more compact and they don't stick to your hands.
- I also suggest you form all the meatballs first and then dredge them in flour.
- In a deep skillet, warm up about 2 tablespoons of oil with the halved clove of garlic, finely chopped tomatoes and rosemary leaves.
- Add the floured meatballs and let them brown on all sides, turning them with two forks so they don't fall apart.
- Add the wine, cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- If they tend to dry too much, add a few tablespoons of hot water. That's all.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More