- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is pretty served on a bed of rice - layer the zucchini and then the chicken breasts on top then pour sauce over each chicken breast.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 whole chicken breasts, halved
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- Garlic Cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (3 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Chicken: In skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter; add chicken breasts. Cook, turning once, until chicken is browned and fork tender. Add zucchini and onions. Continue cooking, stirring until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Garlic Cream Sauce: In 2 quart saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter; add garlic. Cook for 1 minute, then stir in flour and cook until smooth and bubbly. Add remaining ingredients and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More