- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 chicken breast (about 350 g)
- 1 head of lattuce
- a handful of arugula
- 125 g corn salad
- 1/4 melon
- 1 peach
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- fresh herbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Marinate chicken with the grated lemon rind, 2 tablespoons of EVOO and fresh herbs of your choice (minced), for about 1 hour.
- Take the chicken out out of the marinade and grill.
- Cut it into thin stripes.
- Wash and dry the lettuce, corn salad and arugula.
- Mix with cherry tomatoes cut in half and chicken.
- Chop the melon, peach and onion and add to the salad.
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
NotesAnother delicious and healthy salad.
Corn salad and fruit contrast beautifully the bitternes of arugula, and all together, these ingredients taste perfect.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More