- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
BackstoryAnother delicious and healthy salad.
Corn salad and fruit contrast beautifully the bitternes of arugula, and all together, these ingredients taste perfect.
- 1 chicken breast (about 350 g)
- 1 head of lattuce
- a handful of arugula
- 125 g corn salad
- 1/4 melon
- 1 peach
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- fresh herbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Marinate chicken with the grated lemon rind, 2 tablespoons of EVOO and fresh herbs of your choice (minced), for about 1 hour.
- Take the chicken out out of the marinade and grill.
- Cut it into thin stripes.
- Wash and dry the lettuce, corn salad and arugula.
- Mix with cherry tomatoes cut in half and chicken.
- Chop the melon, peach and onion and add to the salad.
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.