- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips (medium sized breasts)
- 1 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed and divided reserving 1/3 to 1/2 cup of crumbs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 egg
- 8 oz swiss cheese, cubed or shredded or in slices from the deli
- 8 oz ham, diced (I used smoked ham)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together egg and 1/2 c milk. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then toss with cracker crumbs, coating well.
- Brown in about 4-5 Tbsp oil until lightly golden (your chicken will probably not be cooked through but that is fine).
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a 9 X 13. Evenly distribute ham and then evenly distribute your cheese.
- Mix soup with the 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
My Family Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More