- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- -Boneless Chicken Breast
- -One package fettuccine (I used half a package and it was plenty)
- -One bottle of cheese sauce
- SAUCE TO COAT CHICKEN
- -Dijon Mustard
- -salt&pepper to taste
- -One garlic clove, minced
- -About 1/4 cup minced onions
- -Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Plus extra for cooking)
- -1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1) Cook fettuccine in boiling salt water, about 12 minutes
2) Chop Chicken Breast into small chunks. I use frozen chicken and it is easier to cut that way.
3) Mix together mustard, salt&pepper, Garlic, Onion, EVOO, vinegar, and Italian seasoning in a medium size bowl.
4) Coat chicken with mixture.
5) Put extra EVOO in a frying pan and heat until it starts to sizzle. Add the chicken and cook until chicken starts to brown
6) Mix together the cheese sauce, fettuccine and chicken in a large sauce pan.
7) EAT IT!!!!