- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- Baked Chicken for One: Serves 1
- 1 (3 oz.) chicken breast, boned & skinned
- 2 tbsp. (any brand) bottled diet Italian dressing ( I love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it)
- Marinate chicken in dressing overnight in covered casserole. Bake for one hour at 350
- degrees. No additional seasonings are necessary. Very tender and juicy.
NotesI love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it. I try to go sugar free as much as I can. Prefer not to even sub the splenda and nutra sweet.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More