- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- Baked Chicken for One: Serves 1
- 1 (3 oz.) chicken breast, boned & skinned
- 2 tbsp. (any brand) bottled diet Italian dressing ( I love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it)
- Marinate chicken in dressing overnight in covered casserole. Bake for one hour at 350
- degrees. No additional seasonings are necessary. Very tender and juicy.
NotesI love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it. I try to go sugar free as much as I can. Prefer not to even sub the splenda and nutra sweet.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More