- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- Baked Chicken for One: Serves 1
- 1 (3 oz.) chicken breast, boned & skinned
- 2 tbsp. (any brand) bottled diet Italian dressing ( I love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it)
- Marinate chicken in dressing overnight in covered casserole. Bake for one hour at 350
- degrees. No additional seasonings are necessary. Very tender and juicy.
NotesI love the Paul Newman Oil and Vinegar it has no sugar in it. I try to go sugar free as much as I can. Prefer not to even sub the splenda and nutra sweet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More