- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 3 oz packages cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry salad mix. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. About 3/4 houre before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine and onion in small saucepan. Cook until smooth. Pour over chicken in pot. cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More