- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 3 oz packages cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry salad mix. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. About 3/4 houre before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine and onion in small saucepan. Cook until smooth. Pour over chicken in pot. cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More