- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- Chicken breast, bones and skin removed, cut in stripes
- 1/2 onion (small/medium sized)
- olive oil
- lime juice (1/2 lime)
- jocoque (this is kind of yoghurt, kind of sour cream)
- garlic, finely chopped
- pita bread (I used some little ones)
- First I seasoned the chicken using some oregano and dill and then cooked it and the onion together in a pot with just a tiny little bit of olive oil and the lime juice.
- Then I made the sauce: just mixed the jocoque with salt, pepper and garlic to taste (the recipe called for some lime juice but since the jocoque is kind of sour I skipped it).
- Now just heat the pita bread, open, fill with the chicken and add some sauce.
NotesThis is my take on a Becky Treves recipe, I did things a different way and changed the ingredients a bit.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More