- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- Chicken breast, bones and skin removed, cut in stripes
- 1/2 onion (small/medium sized)
- olive oil
- lime juice (1/2 lime)
- jocoque (this is kind of yoghurt, kind of sour cream)
- garlic, finely chopped
- pita bread (I used some little ones)
- First I seasoned the chicken using some oregano and dill and then cooked it and the onion together in a pot with just a tiny little bit of olive oil and the lime juice.
- Then I made the sauce: just mixed the jocoque with salt, pepper and garlic to taste (the recipe called for some lime juice but since the jocoque is kind of sour I skipped it).
- Now just heat the pita bread, open, fill with the chicken and add some sauce.
NotesThis is my take on a Becky Treves recipe, I did things a different way and changed the ingredients a bit.