- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 lbs chicken, cut up (or 3 whole chicken breasts, halved)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (4-oz)
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken pieces in stoneware. Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Mix wine and soup; pour over chicken. Add mushrooms. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours. High: 3 to 4 hours.
NotesI don't think I've made this one yet, but I'm making it today. Looks easy, uses only a few ingredients and I have some chicken breasts that I would like to cook instead of freezing. Looks like we're having chicken again tonight. Using my 4-5 qt. Crock-Pot.