- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 lbs chicken, cut up (or 3 whole chicken breasts, halved)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (4-oz)
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken pieces in stoneware. Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Mix wine and soup; pour over chicken. Add mushrooms. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours. High: 3 to 4 hours.
NotesI don't think I've made this one yet, but I'm making it today. Looks easy, uses only a few ingredients and I have some chicken breasts that I would like to cook instead of freezing. Looks like we're having chicken again tonight. Using my 4-5 qt. Crock-Pot.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More