- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4. c flour
- 2 tsp. chicken bouilon granules
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 c. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 c. frozen peas, thawed
- Tip--I used a 9 x 13 pan and just doubled the crust and filling.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press into 6 greased 10 oz. custard cups; set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- Add the flour, bouilon, Worcestershire sauce and basil.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken and peas, spoon into prepared crusts.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More