- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4. c flour
- 2 tsp. chicken bouilon granules
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 c. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 c. frozen peas, thawed
- Tip--I used a 9 x 13 pan and just doubled the crust and filling.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press into 6 greased 10 oz. custard cups; set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- Add the flour, bouilon, Worcestershire sauce and basil.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken and peas, spoon into prepared crusts.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More