- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4. c flour
- 2 tsp. chicken bouilon granules
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 c. milk
- 3 c. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 c. frozen peas, thawed
- Tip--I used a 9 x 13 pan and just doubled the crust and filling.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press into 6 greased 10 oz. custard cups; set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- Add the flour, bouilon, Worcestershire sauce and basil.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken and peas, spoon into prepared crusts.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More