- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press into six greased 10-oz. custard cups; set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter.
- Add the flour, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce and basil.
- Stir in the milk. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken and peas.
- Spoon into prepared crusts.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
NotesPetite little cups....Simply delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More