- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 T. ketchup
- 2 T. soy sauce
- Dash Paprika
- 1 T. corn starch
- 1/4 cup water or pineapple liquid
- 1 can (12 oz.) pineapple, sliced
- 1. Mix vinegar, sugar, pineapple and ketchup in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 2. Add soy sauce and paprika.
- 3. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Mix cornstarch with water or pineapple liquid. Add mixture to pan and heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear, about 3 minutes.
- 5. Serve over chicken or rice. Garnish with pineapple slices. Serve with remaining sauce.
NotesMy favorite sweet & sour recipe so far!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More