- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- chicken breasts
- plain yogurt
- salt and pepper (White pepper is also good)
- fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 300- 350.
- Trim and wash your chicken breasts.
- Mix plain yogurt with salt and pepper and fresh dill.
- Coat chicken in yogurt.
- Place in pan coated with foil (to make cleaning easier).
- Bake 45 min- hour until done.
- When it smells good, just cut open a breast and check if its done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More