- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- In a medium bowl, combine the broth, tomato paste, ground black pepper, oregano, salt and garlic.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Dredge the chicken in the bread crumbs, coating well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute the chicken in the oil for 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Add the reserved broth mixture and the mushrooms to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside, covering to keep it warm.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil and cook for 4 minutes, or until reduced to desired thickness.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More