- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 9 cups cooked mini shell macaroni
- 8 cups diced celery
- 8 cups seedless green grapes halved
- 18 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 2 cans (20 oz. each) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 quart mayonaise
- 2 cups ( 16 oz. ) sour cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt 2 cups cashew nuts
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Combine the first 6 dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill at least 1 hour. Fold in cashews just before serving.
- Recipe may be cut in half this makes 50 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More