- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow Light Herb & Garlic cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white mushrooms, cleaned and chopped in quarters
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (or regular butter if you prefer)
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place each chicken breast half in a ziploc freezer bag and pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Remove chicken from bag and season chicken with salt & pepper. Place 1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese in the center of each chicken breast and roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides and secure each chicken roll with wooden picks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to shallow baking pan and bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Add artichoke hearts , butter, lemon juice and lemon zest and toss to coat - simmer until sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. To serve, remove toothpicks from chicken breast and arrange on plate, topping with a generous spoonful of mushroom artichoke mixture
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More