- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices prosciutto (thin sliced)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drizzle butter into a casserole dish. Season chicken w/ salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon garlic. Wrap chicken thights in proscuitto and place in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and remaining garlic on top of chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven until juices run clear - about an hour.
- Remove chicken to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Pour drippings from casserole into a skillet set over medium low heat.
- Whisk in wine and sour ceam and cook until warmed through - about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More