- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium cooking apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Hot cooking rice
- In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- For sauce, combing apple juice, lime juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules; carefully add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add apple slices; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- To serve, cut each piece of chicken into strips.
- Spoon hot rice onto 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange chicken slices on top of rice.
- Spoon apples and sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Time: 25 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More