- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium cooking apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Hot cooking rice
- In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- For sauce, combing apple juice, lime juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules; carefully add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add apple slices; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- To serve, cut each piece of chicken into strips.
- Spoon hot rice onto 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange chicken slices on top of rice.
- Spoon apples and sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Time: 25 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The NourishFull Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More