- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium cooking apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Hot cooking rice
- In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- For sauce, combing apple juice, lime juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules; carefully add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add apple slices; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- To serve, cut each piece of chicken into strips.
- Spoon hot rice onto 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange chicken slices on top of rice.
- Spoon apples and sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Time: 25 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More