CHICKEN WITH APPLE-LIME SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium cooking apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Hot cooking rice
In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
For sauce, combing apple juice, lime juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules; carefully add to skillet.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Add apple slices; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
To serve, cut each piece of chicken into strips.
Spoon hot rice onto 4 dinner plates.
Arrange chicken slices on top of rice.
Spoon apples and sauce over chicken.
Makes 4 Servings
Time: 25 minutes