- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/3 cup capers + a little juice
- 1/2 cup spanish green onions, drained and sliced (soak olives in water for 1 hour then rinse to unsalt)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons additional olive oil
- 4 large chicken breasts, deboned and skinned.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir until sugar is dissolved and apricot jam is mixed well. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350ºF
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken 3 minutes on each side. Arrange chicken in single layer in a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken and bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with brown rice pilaf and steamed vegetables.
- Bon Appetit! Selamat Makan! Smaaklijk Eten!