- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/3 cup capers + a little juice
- 1/2 cup spanish green onions, drained and sliced (soak olives in water for 1 hour then rinse to unsalt)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons additional olive oil
- 4 large chicken breasts, deboned and skinned.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir until sugar is dissolved and apricot jam is mixed well. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350ºF
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken 3 minutes on each side. Arrange chicken in single layer in a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken and bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with brown rice pilaf and steamed vegetables.
- Bon Appetit! Selamat Makan! Smaaklijk Eten!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More