- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 chicken breast halves chopped up to whatever size you like
- 1 - 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- minced garlic to taste (I use about 2 cloves...love that garlic!!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp or so of Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 bunch of steamed asparagus
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil. Remove from pan
- Saute chicken in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and italian seasoning until done.
- Steam asparagus, but not too much.
- Toast pine nuts
- Add pine nuts, mushrooms and asparagus to the chicken. Poof....it's done. Goes nicely with pasta or white rice
NotesSomething I threw together one night and it actually worked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More