CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS AND PINE NUTS
- 3-4 chicken breast halves chopped up to whatever size you like
- 1 - 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- minced garlic to taste (I use about 2 cloves...love that garlic!!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp or so of Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 bunch of steamed asparagus
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
Saute mushrooms in olive oil. Remove from pan
Saute chicken in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and italian seasoning until done.
Steam asparagus, but not too much.
Toast pine nuts
Add pine nuts, mushrooms and asparagus to the chicken. Poof....it's done. Goes nicely with pasta or white rice