- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (wine can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt, pepper
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken in it for a a few hours or overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until brown and cooked through.
- Serve with white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More