- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (wine can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt, pepper
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken in it for a a few hours or overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until brown and cooked through.
- Serve with white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More