- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (wine can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt, pepper
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken in it for a a few hours or overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until brown and cooked through.
- Serve with white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More