- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 chicken thighs (skinless)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet of Knorr Garlic Herb Sauce Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Heat olive oil in skillet, season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook over medium / high heat until chicken is brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet. Saute mushrooms and garlic. Combine sauce mis with milk in a bowl. Stir until blended. Add sauce mixture to mushrooms, stir and scrape bottom of pan to get the crunchies up. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until chicken is done, turning once. (30 - 45 mins)
NotesThis is a tasty easy meal. I dont remember where I got the recipe from, but its one that the whole family likes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More