- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 chicken thighs (skinless)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet of Knorr Garlic Herb Sauce Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Heat olive oil in skillet, season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook over medium / high heat until chicken is brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet. Saute mushrooms and garlic. Combine sauce mis with milk in a bowl. Stir until blended. Add sauce mixture to mushrooms, stir and scrape bottom of pan to get the crunchies up. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until chicken is done, turning once. (30 - 45 mins)
NotesThis is a tasty easy meal. I dont remember where I got the recipe from, but its one that the whole family likes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More