CHICKEN WITH GREEN PEPPERS IN BLACK BEAN SAUCE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast half - cut into cubes
- 1 cube chicken bouillon dissolved in
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat a wok over a medium heat until hot, add the toasted sesame oil and heat for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in garlic and black bean sauce, and season with salt.
- Add chicken to the wok; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour in dissolved chicken bouillon, cover, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Stir in onion, green onions, and bell pepper, and season with soy sauce and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook for 8 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture, and stir until sauce thickens.
- Stir in cilantro, and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More