CHICKEN WITH GREEN PEPPERS IN BLACK BEAN SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast half - cut into cubes
- 1 cube chicken bouillon dissolved in
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat a wok over a medium heat until hot, add the toasted sesame oil and heat for about 30 seconds.
Stir in garlic and black bean sauce, and season with salt.
Add chicken to the wok; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through.
Pour in dissolved chicken bouillon, cover, and cook for 6 minutes.
Stir in onion, green onions, and bell pepper, and season with soy sauce and black pepper.
Cover, and cook for 8 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture, and stir until sauce thickens.
Stir in cilantro, and serve.