- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 chicken breast halves, pounded to about 1/3" thick
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh marjoram, thyme, rosemary & sage (or whatever herbs you want!)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. butter (optional but well...it's butter :)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil until shimmering. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and then cook in the oil, about 4 minutes per side or until done. Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- Add the shallots to the pan and saute until tender. Add the garlic and herbs and cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the white wine and cook it down by half. Add the chicken broth and do the same. Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper, and add the butter in to melt. Serve sauce over chicken.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (5 oz. chicken and half the pan sauce): Calories: 293 / Fat: 14.5g / Carbs: 0.3g / Protein: 33g
NotesAlso on my blog: ellysaysopa.vox.com
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More