- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp. each: salt and freshly ground black pepper
- COMBINE tomatoes, onions, vinegar and cheese; set aside.
- COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. on each side or until cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- SERVE topped with the tomato mixture.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 180
- Total fat 5g
- Saturated fat 2g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Sodium 350mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 28g
- Vitamin A 10%DV
- Vitamin C 10%DV
- Calcium 15%DV
- Iron 6%DV
- SOUTH BEACH DIET™ Tip
- Enjoy this flavorful easy-to-make chicken entree any night of the week.
- Cut chicken into strips. Prepare as directed, reducing the chicken cook time to 3 to 4 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More