- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is wonderful when peaches are fresh and in season, but canned
peaches can be used when necessary.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- In a shallow dish, combine flour and half of the salt and pepper, set aside 2 teaspoons for sauce. In remaining flour mixture, coat chicken well; shake of excess. In a large frypan, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Meanwhile, peel and pit peaches; cut into wedges.
- Add onion, garlic and reserved flour mixture to skillet; cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Pour in stock and lemon juice; bring to boil, stirring to scrape up any brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Add peaches; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Stir in basil and remaining salt and pepper. Pour over chicken to serve.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More