CHICKEN WITH PEACHES
- 1 cut-up chicken or equivalent parts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine above, coat chicken & brown in butter.
- To remaining flour mixture, add:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Measure juice from large can of sliced peaches + enough water to make 1 ½ cups
Simmer sauce until thick. Pour over chicken in 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, then add peaches and bake additional 15 minutes. Serve with rice.
No Reviews at this time.