- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cut-up chicken or equivalent parts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine above, coat chicken & brown in butter.
- To remaining flour mixture, add:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Measure juice from large can of sliced peaches + enough water to make 1 ½ cups
- Simmer sauce until thick. Pour over chicken in 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, then add peaches and bake additional 15 minutes. Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Italy or Bust
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More