- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cut-up chicken or equivalent parts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine above, coat chicken & brown in butter.
- To remaining flour mixture, add:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Measure juice from large can of sliced peaches + enough water to make 1 ½ cups
- Simmer sauce until thick. Pour over chicken in 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, then add peaches and bake additional 15 minutes. Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More