- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup prepared pesto ( in the refrigerated section)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups cream or half-and-half
- Penne or spagetti
- Parmesan Cheese
- ***Fell free to experiment - add chopped onion, garlic . . .
- Start boiling water for pasta.
- When you put the pasta in the water, start cooking chicken
- Spray skillet with PAM.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes, until no longer pink in center.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Cook bell pepper (and onion and garlic, if desired) in skillet 3 minutes or until tender-crisp
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in pesto.
- Add wine and cream.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Drain pasta
- Either serve chicken over pasta, or stir pasta into sauce and toss to coat
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
NotesAnother quick and easy recipe meant for folks with no time. Good enough for company or just for everyday dinner
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More