- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken cutlets(thicker) or about 6 thinner
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lb mushrooms quartered
- 2 tbs of minced onions
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- 1 tsp of salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- angel hair pasta
- Flour and cook chicken in one stick of butter.
- When brown remove chicken and set aside.
- In same pan with all the juice add mushrooms that have been quartered.
- After cooking mushrooms slightly add minced onions and saute for 5 mins.
- Return chicken and add one pint heavy cream, 1/2 cup of sherry salt and pepper and let simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Mix flour and water to thicken sauce.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
NotesMy mother acquired this recipe from her sister Karen. This is my moms favorite chicken recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More