- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken cutlets(thicker) or about 6 thinner
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lb mushrooms quartered
- 2 tbs of minced onions
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- 1 tsp of salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- angel hair pasta
- Flour and cook chicken in one stick of butter.
- When brown remove chicken and set aside.
- In same pan with all the juice add mushrooms that have been quartered.
- After cooking mushrooms slightly add minced onions and saute for 5 mins.
- Return chicken and add one pint heavy cream, 1/2 cup of sherry salt and pepper and let simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Mix flour and water to thicken sauce.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
NotesMy mother acquired this recipe from her sister Karen. This is my moms favorite chicken recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Lau Family Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More