- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Chicken breasts, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Vegetable Oil for stir-frying
- 1 sandwich baggie fresh Snow Peas
- 6-8oz White Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1tsp Chili-Garlic paste
- 1/4c Soy Sauce
- 1/4c Chicken Broth
- 1tsp Corn Starch
- Black Pepper to taste
- Steamed Rice for serving
- * Heat oil in wok; saute chicken, veggies and garlice til chicken is done and veggies are tender-crisp.
- * Blend together chili paste, soy, broth and starch.
- * Add to wok and toss well to coat and thicken, 3-5min.
- * Pepper to taste
- * Serve over rice; I served w/brown rice, because it's better for you.
NotesMy friend grew way too many peas, so she gave me a bag. This is what it became. Thanks, Lori! Was tas-tee!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More