- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Chicken breasts, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Vegetable Oil for stir-frying
- 1 sandwich baggie fresh Snow Peas
- 6-8oz White Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1tsp Chili-Garlic paste
- 1/4c Soy Sauce
- 1/4c Chicken Broth
- 1tsp Corn Starch
- Black Pepper to taste
- Steamed Rice for serving
- * Heat oil in wok; saute chicken, veggies and garlice til chicken is done and veggies are tender-crisp.
- * Blend together chili paste, soy, broth and starch.
- * Add to wok and toss well to coat and thicken, 3-5min.
- * Pepper to taste
- * Serve over rice; I served w/brown rice, because it's better for you.
NotesMy friend grew way too many peas, so she gave me a bag. This is what it became. Thanks, Lori! Was tas-tee!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More