- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Chicken breasts, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Vegetable Oil for stir-frying
- 1 sandwich baggie fresh Snow Peas
- 6-8oz White Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1tsp Chili-Garlic paste
- 1/4c Soy Sauce
- 1/4c Chicken Broth
- 1tsp Corn Starch
- Black Pepper to taste
- Steamed Rice for serving
- * Heat oil in wok; saute chicken, veggies and garlice til chicken is done and veggies are tender-crisp.
- * Blend together chili paste, soy, broth and starch.
- * Add to wok and toss well to coat and thicken, 3-5min.
- * Pepper to taste
- * Serve over rice; I served w/brown rice, because it's better for you.
NotesMy friend grew way too many peas, so she gave me a bag. This is what it became. Thanks, Lori! Was tas-tee!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More