CHICKEN WITH CHIPOTLE CHILI GREEN CHILI SAUCE OVER ICEBERG LETTUCE
Chicken with chipotle chili green chili sauce over iceberg lettuce
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- 4 chicken boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- 1 head of Lettuce, torn into pieces
- 12 to 15 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, finely diced.
- 1 can Kidney beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz. size)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Sauce below:
- 1 can Green Chili's, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 package Tortilla chips
Mix oil, cider vinegar, garlic, chipotle chili, cilantro, cumin, dry mustard, black pepper, salt, celery see, jalapeno, green chili's together, forming the dressing/marinade.
Prior to cooking the chicken add 1/2 the marinade to the chicken in a plastic bag, refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
In a saute pan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil to the pan, cook chicken, adding 1/4 cup of the onion.
Remove from heat, rest chicken on cutting board.
Plate iceberg lettuce between four plates, with cherry tomatoes, and kidney beans, 1/4 cup of the sweet onion.
Slice chicken breasts into strips place atop each of the salads.
Sprinkle with Chedder Cheese.
Sprinkle with crunched Tortilla chips.
Sprinkle remaining sauce over the four plates.