- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breast halves (I slice right through 1 breast horizontally so the halves are thin)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp sundried tomatoes, chopped and drained, if they are oil-packed
- 2 ounces herbed goat cheese (this is what I had on hand; if you have plain you may want to saute a clove of garlic and add a fresh herb like basil to the sauce)
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add oil.
- When oil is hot, add chicken breasts. Cook through, about 4-6 minutes per side depending on how thin they are. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add wine. Cook over medium-high heat until reduced by half, being sure to scrape up the browned bits from the chicken.
- Add chicken broth and reduce that by about half, too.
- Add in sundried tomatoes and heat through. Take skillet off the heat and stir in goat cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More