- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken,cut into small pieces
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 6 onions, chopped
- 1 ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 6 cloves
- 2 cinnamon
- 10 cashewnuts
- 10 almonds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- chilli powder to taste
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cashews and almonds.
- Heat oil in a big vessel, add the chopped onions. Fry them till they turn golden.
- Add the ground masala and continue frying.
- While frying this paste, add 3-4 tbsp of water. You will notice that oil floats on top.
- Now add the yoghurt and the chicken.
- Season it well with salt, haldi and chilli powder.
- Cook for 10 mins, then add the coconut milk.
- Cook till done, garnish with coriander leaves.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More