- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken,cut into small pieces
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 6 onions, chopped
- 1 ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 6 cloves
- 2 cinnamon
- 10 cashewnuts
- 10 almonds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- chilli powder to taste
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cashews and almonds.
- Heat oil in a big vessel, add the chopped onions. Fry them till they turn golden.
- Add the ground masala and continue frying.
- While frying this paste, add 3-4 tbsp of water. You will notice that oil floats on top.
- Now add the yoghurt and the chicken.
- Season it well with salt, haldi and chilli powder.
- Cook for 10 mins, then add the coconut milk.
- Cook till done, garnish with coriander leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More