- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken,cut into small pieces
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 6 onions, chopped
- 1 ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 6 cloves
- 2 cinnamon
- 10 cashewnuts
- 10 almonds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- chilli powder to taste
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cashews and almonds.
- Heat oil in a big vessel, add the chopped onions. Fry them till they turn golden.
- Add the ground masala and continue frying.
- While frying this paste, add 3-4 tbsp of water. You will notice that oil floats on top.
- Now add the yoghurt and the chicken.
- Season it well with salt, haldi and chilli powder.
- Cook for 10 mins, then add the coconut milk.
- Cook till done, garnish with coriander leaves.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More