- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds chickpea
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 3 small tomatoes
- ¼ pound walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 small onions
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 tbs cilantro
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil the chickpeas in a pot until grains are soft.
- Then strain and mix ¾ of the chickpea in a blender.
- Place the Chickpeas in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower and all the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, add the rest of the chickpeas and mix well.
- Allow the chickpea salad to stand for 15 minutes to soak up all the flavors.
- Then serve the chickpea salad with toasted bread on the side.
NotesThis salad is made by my mom's recipe. This chickpea salad can be a great side dish or even a main vegetarian meal. Enjoy in this lite dish which is rich with vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
50 Shades of Taste
Nick's PicksSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More