- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds chickpea
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 3 small tomatoes
- ¼ pound walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 small onions
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 tbs cilantro
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil the chickpeas in a pot until grains are soft.
- Then strain and mix ¾ of the chickpea in a blender.
- Place the Chickpeas in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower and all the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, add the rest of the chickpeas and mix well.
- Allow the chickpea salad to stand for 15 minutes to soak up all the flavors.
- Then serve the chickpea salad with toasted bread on the side.
NotesThis salad is made by my mom's recipe. This chickpea salad can be a great side dish or even a main vegetarian meal. Enjoy in this lite dish which is rich with vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More