- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- A few ribs celery and leafy tops, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated then grinded into a paste with salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped, a few sprigs
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine chick peas with onions, peppers, celery, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary in a medium bowl.
- Dress salad with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More