- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted crackers
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, green onion, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More