CHILE CHEESE SPREAD
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted crackers
Combine cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl.
Stir in cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, green onion, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to serve
No Reviews at this time.