- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted crackers
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, green onion, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More