- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 ounces light processed cheese, cubed (such as Velveeta Light)
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Drain tomatoes and tomatoes with chiles in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/3 cup liquid; set tomatoes and reserved liquid aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, reserved liquid, and chili powder; bring to a boil.
- Add processed cheese; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Serve warm with baked tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More