- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 ounces light processed cheese, cubed (such as Velveeta Light)
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Drain tomatoes and tomatoes with chiles in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/3 cup liquid; set tomatoes and reserved liquid aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, reserved liquid, and chili powder; bring to a boil.
- Add processed cheese; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Serve warm with baked tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More