CHILE CON QUESO
- 1 1/4 pounds white American cheese, diced or shredded
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced Anaheim chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped canned sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup diced canned whole, peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted and everything is well blended.
This is as good, if not better, than any I've gotten in a restaurant and of course, so much cheaper. It's a good starter recipe - you can then add/modify to your family's taste.
No Reviews at this time.