- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds white American cheese, diced or shredded
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced Anaheim chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped canned sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup diced canned whole, peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted and everything is well blended.
NotesThis is as good, if not better, than any I've gotten in a restaurant and of course, so much cheaper. It's a good starter recipe - you can then add/modify to your family's taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More